Safety & Security
We regularly review our safety and security procedures, our staff undergo training and drills, and we work with an experienced security agency to assure the welfare of our customers and staff. We will always be vigilant, and customers may notice that entering our venue may take a little more time, to allow for security measures.
- Our team are here to enhance your experience and your safety. Please follow any guidance or instructions given by our staff.
- Every customer entering the venue must be in the possession of a valid ticket.
- Bag checks and searches may be in operation. There is no bag storage, so we ask that you bring only what you need to the theatre. Bags must be able to fit under your seat without causing an obstruction.
- All items brought to the venue, are allowed in at the management's discretion.
- Please keep personal items with you. We cannot accept responsibility for your personal property.
- For the purpose of safety and monitoring, we record and film activity in our venues.
- Audiences are encouraged to report to staff any unusual activity in or around the theatre.
- We ask you to comply with all safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the performance.
Our staff are fully trained, in the event that an evacuation is necessary in our venues. In an emergency, there will be an audible alarm in all areas. Our staff will be on hand to assist with the exit of all our guests. All venue emergency evacuation plans include deaf, disabled and neurodivergent audiences and workforce.