Please be assured that public safety continues to be our priority.
Our event and security teams continue to remain vigilant and are working together with local and national authorities to ensure our visitors have the safest and most enjoyable experience whilst visiting the theatres
We have a number of security measures in place visible and non-visible, with personnel internal and external for all events.
We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress NO LARGE BAGS OR BACK PACKS at all will be permitted into the venue.
We take the safety and security of all our guest very seriously. When coming to the Theatres we ask you arrive early to allow time to pass through security checks.
Our security and customer services team are there for your safety. Please cooperate fully with all security checks and support these vital members of our team as they carry out important work.
All entry constitutes consent to search.
- Backpacks, holdalls, luggage, computer bags and cushions**
- Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed**
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras and professional cameras
- Laptop computers, Ipads and Go Pro’s
- Large/golf umbrellas
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners or flags with or without poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions
- Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc)
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
- Glow stick
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
- Masks and helmets
- Large studs and chains
- Glass bottles of perfume
- Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others
- Any refreshments or refreshment containers
Cameras & recording equipment including iPads and Tablets: the unauthorised use of cameras, video, iPads and Tablets and any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited. However, some of the shows do permit the use of small digital cameras including, in many cases, 'bridge' cameras (larger digital cameras with zoom lenses that cannot be removed). For the avoidance of any confusion 'professional' cameras with removable and interchangeable lenses are always prohibited. Unfortunately, the camera policy for a specific show is typically only confirmed on the day of the event. We would advise that if you choose to bring a small digital camera to the venues you must be prepared not to use it if requested not to do so.
**Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venues ahead of visit for ease of entry.
All entry constitutes consent to search. If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund. Patrons will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
Here’s what you need to know if you are attending an event.
- Come Early. We ask you arrive in enough time to pass through security checks and cooperate fully with our team
- Have your Ticket Ready. Ticket checks will take place on entry to the venues. Please have out and ready for inspection. If collecting tickets please have receipt or email ready.
- No Large Bags or Backpacks. Please be aware that we will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the venue. There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue.
- Inform Us. If you have any medical requirements or special needs we ask this is communicated to the venue ahead of visit for ease of entry.
We would like to reinforce that the advice from the government is to "be alert, not alarmed and be vigilant", and we wish you an enjoyable event.